- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 cups unbeached flour
- 1 cup honey
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup high temperature oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Scrub the zucchini with an abrasive plastic pad reserved for vegetables, and rinse before grating.
- In bowl, beat the eggs until light yellow and frothy. Mix in the sugar, oil, and spices.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and other dry ingredients.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the bowl with the flour mixture. Add the rest of the ingredients, saving zucchini for last.
- Gently stir in the zucchini until evenly distributed.
- Grease and flour three 8 x 4 x 2 in loaf pan. Pour in the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Test by inserting a toothpick or knife into the center of the loaf. When withdrawn free of batter, the bread has finished cooking.
- Transfer to wire racks after 15 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Honey wheat zucchini bread recipe. Tasty honey wheat zucchini bread with brown sugar and cinnamon.